Sts. Peter and Paul follows the Archdiocese Graded Course of Study which is aligned with the Ohio State Standards. As the state has moved to accept National Core Curriculum Standards, the Archdiocese is doing the same. Our Math Curriculum has already been updated with English and Language Arts currently being revised for the same purpose.
The Academy faculty works to promote strong academic training aligning the beliefs of Catholic Social teaching at the same time. Sts. Peter and Paul Academy students are well prepared for high school with study skills and moral values instilled throughout our program.
Extra Curricular and Enrichment Activities:
- After School Study Club with MND Students
- Academic Tutor
- Speech Therapist
- Intervention Specialists
- Title 1 Reading Specialist
- Northwestern University Midwest Academic Talent Search Program
- Athletic activities available through VYO & CYO
- Student Council
- Beta Club
- Geography Bee
- Principal Corp
- SPPA Dance Team
- Greenacres Enrichment Program