Thank you for considering Saints Peter and Paul Academy for your child’s education. To arrange a visit and tour of the school, please contact our Principal, Mr. Jamie Birdsong, at 513-761-7772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are an independent Catholic elementary school (grades K-8) in Reading, Ohio.
- Our mission is to provide an exemplary Catholic elementary education.
- Each class is limited to 20 students.
- Total enrollment is about 125 students.
- Each student is provided with either an iPad (grades K-3) or Chromebook (grades 4-8). The school has a computer lab, and each classroom has a Smart Board.
- We follow the Archdiocesan Graded Course of Study.
- Our faculty includes an Intervention Specialist, a Speech & Language Therapist, and a Title I Educational Tutor.
- All students learn Spanish as a foreign language.
- Our students participate in a variety of extracurricular activities.
- We have morning prayer each day and school-wide Mass twice per month. Although many students are Catholic, we welcome students from a variety of religious backgrounds.
- School hours are 8:00 – 3:10. Students can be dropped off between 7:30 and 8:00 and picked up between 3:10 and 3:30.
- Parents are actively involved in our school community through the Parent Teacher Club, which sponsors activities such as the Jingle Bell Shop in December and Mardi Gras in the spring.
- Our Handbook contains information on academics, attendance, discipline, dress code, and more.
- The school is accredited by The Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
- Tuition for 2022-2023 is $5,500 plus a $175 fee. Financial aid is available. We also accept EdChoice scholarships.
Saints Peter and Paul Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or ancestry.